who we are
WATYE KI GEN means WE HAVE HOPE.
Gender Sensitive WATYE KI GEN is in a unique position to work for the Children born of war because it is an organisation consisting of female returnees who are role models, have access and credibility with working with the formerly abducted persons, war affected persons and vulnerable children and adults affected by war.
“A society where Marginalized and vulnerable children enjoy dignity, social and economic wellbeing”
“Watye Ki Gen Works to Empower Marginalized and vulnerable children and their families to achieve social and economic life long successes”
- Working as Christians.
- Followers of Jesus in caring for the children in difficulties.
- With a team we can achieve.
- Community engage and directed.
- Equal proportion of our target.
- We have bias in gender program.
- Being honest, dedicated and loyal with transparency.